Was your vessel lost or broken? Don't panic! I can help.
This listing is to replace it with a basic vessel. With this listing, you're just covering the cost of shipping and materials. Let me know the name of your conjure and order number, and I will look up your order and work out a fitting replacement for you.
FAQs About Lost and Broken Vessels:
- I had a premium/unique vessel. Will you replace that? If you had or want something more elaborate than a basic vessel, I can invoice you for something better, but we would need to discuss it (contact me instead of purchasing this listing). Some items are truly unique and can't be replaced, but I have a wide variety of crystals and jewelry available that are not on the website, and we can always talk about your options if you want something different.
- Is my conjure hurt in any way by the vessel being broken? Not at all. It literally just means your vessel is broken. A vessel is like a cell phone (albeit, one with only one number in it). It's a method of contact and communication, not the being themselves. If you lost or broke your cell phone, does it mean you didn't like it or that it hurt you? Nope, you might be a bit upset about it, but it happens sometimes and replacements are quick, easy, and painless!
- If the vessel is gone or broken, does that mean the spirit/entity left with it? Not at all. Again, think of it like the cell phone. That method of communicating may not be an option to you until replaced, but that doesn't stop them from reaching out. They have other ways of connecting and communicating with you (and if you are practiced enough and familiar with their energy, you don't need the vessel at all to do the same).
- Does this mean they don't like me or their vessel for some reason? Nope, not even a little bit. Remember, they are spiritual, energetic beings who don't exist on this plane. The vessel is just a physical way for you to feel a connection to them and acts as a sort of "tether" for their energy for you to connect to. Frankly, they don't need it, the vessel is more for your sake than theirs (though that doesn't mean they don't have any opinions about it, and they will note if it is deliberately treated disrespectfully -- this may require extra offerings or apologies if they are unhappy about it).
- If the vessel is broken, does this mean the binding is broken? The answer is: it depends. If they are really attached to/like that particular item, the binding may still be intact and they may just want you to repair what you already have. Sometimes an imperfect item reminds us that things don't have to be perfect to be loved. However, that's not always the case--if not, they may choose to break their tie with the item, but it doesn't happen every time, and again, it doesn't mean they've left you or are hurt -- just that the binding to the item itself may need repair or they want to move on to something else now.
Replacement for Lost or Broken Vessel
My objective is to provide you with clarity and inspiration for moving forward in the situation in which you find yourself. I deliver honesty and reason during difficult times and intuitive wisdom with a sharp insight during times of opportunity.